Wednesday 3 September 2014

NOTD: Maybelline Super Stay in Pink Volt

With the weather quickly changing, I decided I should get at least one bright nail colour in before it becomes a complete autumnal Halloween wonderland outside.

Today's NOTD is a Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Polish in the shade Pink Volt.


I've actually got a full post on this and another shade called Divine Wine coming tomorrow so I won't go into much detail in this post.


This is a long lasting gel effect polish that gives a high shine finish. I've actually managed 5 days out of this without chipping on more than one occasion.
Pink Volt is a bright pink that adds a really nice pop of colour to your finger tips.
This is a very pigmented polish. I have two coats on in the picture above and for some reason you can see the free edge/whites of my nails very clearly. It's actually opaque in real life though.

I absolutely love these Super Stay polishes and plan on getting a lot more of them!

If you'd like to read a full review on the Maybelline Super Stay polishes, stop by tomorrow and I'll have a post up.
Thanks for reading :) 




2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty nail polish! I dig through my nail polishes yesterday and found a dark pink that I forgot about and almost bought that same colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do that, I have so many brands of the same colour it's ridiculous! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena