Tuesday 2 September 2014

Budget Buy #5: Inecto Pure Coconut Heat Protecting Leave-In Conditioner

I've seen Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner in Penneys but that's where my knowledge of this brand's existence began and ended.

When I was in Tesco, I saw they had a full range of Inecto products.


The Leave In Conditioner caught my eye because it reminded me of an amazing French branded coconut hair oil I got in Superdrug a couple of years ago that they don't stock anymore.
What really sold me was that it's paraben free. We all know I lose it a little when a product is paraben and/or sulfate free.


You spray this on to wet hair after washing to help "nourish and detangle".
It smells like coconut but isn't sickly or overpowering. I find the scent lingers on my hair slightly which is always nice.
I've used this every time I've washed my hair and it leaves it shiny, smooth and healthy looking. I'm not sure if it's meant to be used to combat dryness and damage but it really does smooth my hair and at €3.95, it's worth a shot if you're on a budget!

I didn't actually realise this was a heat protection spray until I was taking these photos. (shows how well I read the bottle as it's written all over it) I don't blow dry my hair but I think this is a great idea because you don't have to put an extra product into your nice clean hair before drying.

I'd love to know if you've tried this or any other Inecto products.
Do you use oils or products on your hair after washing? Let me know! :)
Thanks for reading 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena