Saturday 28 June 2014

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner Launch

Today I popped down to Sam McCauley's with Lilliwhiterose for the launch of Benefit's new eye liner and makeup remover. They had a circus themed little party going with popcorn and sweets and other yums, as well as wigged and face-painted Benebabes.

The new Push Up Liner is a gel liner with an angled silicone applicator so it won't dry out. You twist the bottom of the pen to get the product to the tip. It's so soft you hardly even feel it on your eyelid and it glides on so easily, application is pretty effortless.


I actually had my eye make up done by the lovely Dawn. She used Hoola bronzer to add some depth to my eyes and applied the new liner as well as a coat of They're Real Mascara. 




I'm wearing L'oreal Glam Matte Cherry Crop on my lips. You can find a full review of this here.
When we were finished, Dawn popped a small amount of the new They're Real Remover on the back of my hand beside a swatch of the liner. I began to rub it in and within a few seconds, the liner was broken down and easily wiped off with a cotton pad. They're Real Mascara is notorious for being difficult to remove and the new eyeliner is just the same, however, this remover makes the process very quick and gentle.


Casually being handcuffed...




Easy as 1, 2, 3!

You can now purchase They're Real Push Up Liner for €25 and They're Real Remover for €19.50.

Here's a bonus photo of myself and Lilliwhiterose being the children that we are...


Hope you enjoyed this post! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Today was such a fun day :) I nearly brought the house down laughing at the photo of us at the end lol I can't wait to start using the liner tomorrow Yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to frame it and put it in the middle of the mantlepiece!! Such a funny day :) You'll be a pro in no time now! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this amazing post it is very useful have been looking for similar topic until I come across it on your website. I will be looking forward to get more from you.


    You can also visit our website for Cool Magnet Science Projects

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena