Monday 10 February 2014

The Pro Hygiene Collection Brush Cleaner Review



I was in the market for a brush cleanser shortly after Christmas I had figured my only option was the MAC one. After a bit of searching around I came across a few recommendations for The Pro Hygiene Collection Brush Cleaner. I popped over to FeelUnique and decided for €11.70 it was better value for money than the MAC Brush Cleanser even with shipping.

This brush cleaner states that it's an "antibacterial sanatiser for natural and synthetic brushes". It claims to kill 99.99% of bacteria, remove product residue, oils and pigment.
It directs you to spray straight onto your brush from 15-20cm away and then wipe your brush with a tissue and leave to dry for a few minutes.


I've dirtied up a few brushes so lets test it out.



As you can see, any product just melts out of the brushes and wipes straight off. It has a slight citrus scent but in general it smells... clean and professional. (scent describing is not my strong suit)
It dries within a couple of minutes and leaves your brushes soft and feeling brand new.
I don't know if it really does kill all that bacteria but I know that I've had no breakouts since I started using this.
After using this for the past couple of months, I have to say, it really does work.
It's a perfect product for spot cleaning your brushes after each use and with 240ml, it's going to last quite a while. I recommend still deep cleaning your brushes once a week.
I would definitely recommend this and I can imagine I will be repurchasing.
If you're looking for a brush cleaner, I hope this helped you in the decision making process. :)
Let me know if you have this brush cleaner, are planning to get it or if you have a product you prefer to use for cleaning your brushes.
If you'd like to know anything further just ask.
Thanks for reading   

1 comments:

  1. Definitely going to order this at the weekend. Your pictures are just fabulous in this post! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena