Sunday 9 February 2014

~Double~ Liebster Award Nomination


I got home the other day exhausted after a full day of travelling by bus through flooded towns to find out that Hannah from justbeinghannah had nominated me for a Leibster Award.
Then the lovely Jade from JadeAmberRose nominated me for as well!
This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. When nominated you answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you has made up, then make up 11 questions of your own and nominate other bloggers to answer those questions. (How many times can you put the word "nominate" in one sentence?!)
Okay lets get down to business...

First up are Hannah's questions:

1. What first made you want to start a blog?

I love reading beauty blogs and watching beauty vloggers. One day I realised that my combined love of beauty, English and making my opinion known was a pretty good base for blogging. I decided to take the plunge late last year and haven't looked back.

2. What was your first high-end beauty buy?

That would be a MAC 217 brush that I payed €24 for. 

3. If you could only shop in one clothes shop for the rest if your life what would it be?

I think I'd have to say Penneys/Primark. All their clothes are reasonably priced and they cater for most styles and sizes.

4. If on one of your day off you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Lima, Peru for sure, as long as I didn't have to fly because I'm terrified of both flying an heights.

5. Dogs or Cats?

DOGS

6. Starter or Dessert?

Dessert :) 

7. Shower or Bath?

Shower with the occasional bath :)

8. Chinese or Indian?

Chinese

9. Favourite childhood sweet/chocolate? 

I have no clue what they're called but I used to love these little chocolate spaceships with strawberry yogurt inside. I'd do almost anything to eat them again!

10. What Disney Character are you most like?

Without getting too deep and personal I'd have to say I relate a lot to Elsa from Frozen (so obsessed with this movie haha)

11. What was your favourite film of last year?

Monster's University 

Now for Jade's questions:


1. What is your all time favourite band/artist?

That's a tricky one as I can never pick just one. I'd have to say Jon McLaughlin and Regina Spektor.

2. Who was the first blogger you started to read?

I think it was either Tanya Burr or Fleur de Force

3. What's your favourite holiday?

Halloween!

4. Tell us an embarrassing story?

The majority of my life is an embarrasing story... I was once playing hide and seek in a park and peed myself while hiding behind a bush. Yep.

5. Favourite high end product?

I tend not to buy that many high end products but out of my small collection I'd probably pick MAC All That Glitters

6.  Favourite drugstore product?

Maybeline The Falsies mascara 

7. One word to describe you:

Articulate

8.  What do you enjoy about blogging?

Picking new products to review, building up connections with other bloggers, the whole post writing experience.

9. Favourite young adult/children's book?

The Owl and the Pussycat or My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes

10.  Favourite drink?

Water (how boring)

11. Your favourite piece in your wardrobe?

This changes a lot but right now probably a floral button up skirt I got for a major discount in New Look

Okay that's all the questions done, before I move on I just want to give another massive thanks to Hannah  for being mega sweet and you guys should definitely check out her blog. :) Also please go take a look at Jade's blog because she's lovely <3

I nominate: 






Now for the questions... 


1. If you had to use one drugstore brand makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
2. Tea or Coffee? 
3. Do you have any hidden talents? 
4. What's your favourite colour for interior decorating? 
5. Favourite scent of candle? 
6. What's the best thing you've ever eaten that you thought you would hate? 
7. Favourite smoothie? 
8. Do you have any pets? 
9. Where is your favourite place to visit? 
10. Staying In or Going Out? 
11. Worst movie you've ever seen? 

Now it's your turn to answer my questions and make up your own and also nominate the next bloggers. 
Enjoy :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena