Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Chit Chat


Hey everyone :)
I won't be around to do my usual Monday post tomorrow so I figured I'd write a mini post telling you why.
I wasn't planning on sharing this but I realised it's going to be a pretty big part of my life for the foreseeable future. Basically, for the past 6-7 months I've been experiencing seizures in my sleep. I think it's been going on longer than that but this is how long I've been aware of it (a few people noticed it, got very scared and told me once I came to).
I went to the doctor in October and I've been waiting for my consultation with a neurologist since then. My appointment was scheduled for March 11th but I received a letter during the week letting me know they'd moved my appointment to February 25th. This wouldn't be that big of a deal to most but I suffer with severe anxiety and things like this really get me worked up. I've been unable to eat or sleep properly since I found out my appointment was changed.  I have no experience with this field of medicine and I'm terrified of how things are going to pan out.
I'm glad that I'm going to get some answers and some much needed help but I'm still really worried.
My appointment is on Tuesday and once I've had my assessment I'll most likely be given appointments for an EEG, an MRI and a night or two in a sleep clinic.
I hope you don't mind me getting this off my chest here but I want you guys to know what's happening, especially if it's going to interfere with my posting schedule.
If you'd like me to let you know how things are going over the next few months then just ask, I'd rather not force you guys to read about my woes if you'd rather I stuck to the usual beauty format.
Have any of you got experience in this sort of thing? Or maybe any advice for me? It would be greatly appreciated.
If you've made it to the end of this post without shaking your head and telling me to grow up then thank you.
I hope to get another post up during the week but if I don't, you can still expect my Monday post next week.
Thanks again for reading. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena