Wednesday 26 February 2014

Soap and Glory Favourites


I really love Soap and Glory with all their sassy attitude and retro packaging but I do gag when I smell any of the Sugar Crush scented products. Unfortunately for me that rules out using quite a few of the items in their range. However, I love the smell of Fruitigo and the classic Soap and Glory scent. 
These are a few products I find myself reaching for on a daily basis and will most likely be repurchasing when I've used them all up.
Apologies for image quality and size, I had to use my iPhone for these.


Peaches and Clean 3 in 1 Facial Cleanser
I love this cleanser so much. It's perfect for removing makeup and for morning cleansing. It smells like peaches and reminds me of the peach flavour Soothers you get for sore throats. I saw somebody saying this is great for removing eye makeup but I wouldn't advise using it for that after accidentally getting some in my eye and writhing around in agony for 5 minutes. This retails for €9.50 in Boots.


Hand Food Hand Cream
This classic Soap and Glory sweet smelling hand lotion is moisturising and absorbs quickly without leaving your hands greasy or sticky. It leaves your skin silky smooth and feels very nourishing. At €6.99 for a 200ml it's a bit expensive for a hand cream but you can get a mini 50ml version for €3.50.


Foam Call Bath and Shower Wash
An ultra creamy, nourishing shower (or bath) wash leaves your skin feeling and smelling wonderful. It's Fruitigo scented which I can only describe as slightly musky yet fruity. They describe it as "notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence" so if you know what they smell like then maybe you can imagine how this smells. This 500ml bottle is €9.00 and totally worth it. It seems to be lasting forever and as long as you're living in a soft water area you'll only have to use a small blob.


Butter Yourself Body Cream
Another Fruitigo scented product, this body cream is more of a body butter in my opinion. It's quite solid in consistency but melts into your skin without a problem. It's perfect for use after showering or bathing when you're still slightly damp. Again, the scent lingers around and your skin is left silky smooth and plump. It costs €14.75 for a 300ml tub which is again slightly pricey but if you pick it up in a 3 for 2 sale you don't feel quite as bad about buying it.

I'm sure you guys have some favourite Soap and Glory products so let me know if there's anything that you love that I didn't mention. 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try these products, they look amazing x
    http://missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty amazing! :) if you get the chance, I really recommend trying any of them. X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena