Wednesday 24 September 2014

NOTD: Miss Sporty - Grape Fit

Miss Sporty is a budget makeup brand targeted at younger teens. They do everything from nail polish to mascara and foundation.
I bought my very first black nail polish and black eyeliner from Miss Sporty at the age of 13... Oh the memories.


I saw my sister wearing this polish the other day and after trying it myself, I was really surprised by the quality and I knew it had to be a NOTD post.


As usual, my camera is showing this slightly more blue toned than it actually is. In real life, it looks very much like Essie Grenadine, only a little less pink.
Unfortunately, Miss Sporty don't print names on their polish labels but this is from the Clubbing Colours collection. I looked on the Boots website and the only colour that this could be is Grape Fit.

The pigmentation in this polish is crazy, one coat gave almost full opacity. I have two coats on in the picture but really, you could get away with one if you were in a rush.

It has a flat, wide brush that makes application very easy. It's not as thick as the Maybelline Super Stay polishes so it doesn't get on your skin.



This is also a Quick Dry  polish and unlike Rimmel's 60 Second polishes, it actually does dry within a couple of minutes.

As for wear time, I've had this on for three days without a top coat and there's not a chip in sight. I even washed my hair and they survived.

You all know my love for Barry M polishes but at €2.99, Miss Sporty will definitely be on my radar next time I go nail polish shopping!

Did you use Miss Sporty back in the day too?
Let me know if there's any other budget nail polishes I'm missing out on!

Thanks for reading :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena