Monday 18 August 2014

Blogger of the Week

Before I announce this week's Blogger of the Week, I just wanted to let you all know that I've moved the feature to Monday's as opposed to Friday's. It just makes things a lot easier on me and probably makes a bit more sense.

Without further ado (what an unsatisfying word to type), this week's Blogger of the Week is:

Chloe from Nurse Fancy Pants


As you can probably guess by her blog name, Chloe is a nurse, she's also slightly beauty obsessed.
NFP is a blog full of beauty and lifestyle posts with a lot of great book reviews in between.
She always has beautiful images and in depth, honest reviews. You can rest assured that if she says something is great, it usually is.
I always like to pick bloggers that write posts as if they're chatting to you and I always feel that way with Chloe's posts.
I'll leave all her links below, I promise you won't regret following her!

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely words Nicole, I really appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena