Wednesday 4 June 2014

The Strangest Drugstore Deal Ever?..

3 for 2? Yes please!
Buy one get one free? I'm there!
Buy a toothpaste and get a free nail polish that costs 3 times the amount of said toothpaste? Sounds good t- Wait what?


On my way to the counter in Boots yesterday, I had to do a triple take when I saw the Colgate Max White Optic toothpastes were on offer. If you purchased a tube for €5.49, you got a free Nails Inc polish worth €16.95. Let that sink in.
(I don't remember if it was €15 or €16 but we'll go with €16)

You had the choice between a pale pink shade, I don't remember the name, and an orange toned red called Optic Flame. They both come from The Optic Collection which is the only connection I can make between the two products. I even asked at the counter and the lady was just as baffled as I was.



The pink looked awful against my skin tone so I picked up the shade Optic Flame.



I haven't tried the toothpaste yet but I have a bit of an obsession with teeth whitening so I will be using it in the near future.

This whole situation has made me really curious as to whether any of you have ever found a weird deal like this.
Do let me know below below :)

Thanks for reading 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena