Tuesday 10 June 2014

Current Lush Favourites

I've had a little (big) obsession with Lush since the beginning of the year. I just really love bath time and like to spice things up a bit with multicoloured fizzing water and solid bubble bath. 
On my last trip to Lush, I realised I have a few favourite products that I continue to repurchase so I thought I'd share them with you! 



I have three bath bombs, a bubble bar and a massage bar on my list.

First up, bath bombs...

Big Blue


This bath bomb contains lavender and lemon oils, sea salt and little pieces of seaweed. I find it very good for relaxing your mind and body. I love the shade of blue it turns the water as it makes me feel like a mermaid.. I know some people dislike the seaweed pieces in the bath as it reminds them of worms but they don't bother me. 

Sakura 



As you may have guessed from the name, the inspiration for this bath bomb is the Japanese cherry blossom. It has a jasmine, mimosa and citrus scent. As you probably know, I have to steer clear of anything citrus but this is a very faint lemony/orange scent so it's a-okay. I love how it looks with the coloured pieces of sea salt on top, it reminds me of agate. 

Blackberry Bath Bomb



I don't know where to begin with this bath bomb. I could sniff it forever and never get bored. It just makes me feel so calm. It contains bergamont and frankincense oils which I seem to always get drawn to without realising. All I can say is you need to find one of these, sniff it, then obsess over it with me. 

In a less unlucky life, Sex Bomb would be on this list, alas, I'm horribly allergic to it.

Amandopondo Bubble Bar



This is probably my favourite Lush item of all. It smells very subtly of roses and lemon. It makes the most insane amount of bubbles with only a small amount of product. The main reason I love this so much is that it makes me feel so relaxed. I honestly don't like bubble baths as they make me feel very smothered but this is just so calming that it doesn't bother me at all. If you're looking for something to help you unwind and get into that sleepy zone, you need to try this. 

King of Skin



This massage bar is so gentle on your skin yet deeply hydrating. It has cocoa and Shea butter, oatmilk, avocado, banana, coconut oil and lots of other scented oils. It doesn't have much of a smell which is good if you have sensitive skin or if you aren't feeling too well and want to avoid sweet smelling lotions. I know they say to apply this then rinse it off but I find that really strange so I just apply it when I get out of the bath/shower while I'm still slightly damp. It soaks right in within a couple of minutes and leaves you feeling nice and soft.


I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe even got some inspiration for your future purchases.
I'd love to know what your favourite Lush items are so do let me know! :)
Thanks for reading! 



2 comments:

  1. Those sound like great picks! I think I would like to try the big blue, since I would like my water to turn blue and relaxing bath bombs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's really good for your muscles if you're feeling a bit tense too :) x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena