Tuesday 15 April 2014

Nail Colours to Complement Your Tan

I've seen a lot of posts recently about nail colours to make your tan stand out.
I have extremely olive toned skin so I tend to have a year round tan, except on my hands. I don't know why but my hand-tan fades so quickly which results in very pale, very green toned skin. 
I've decided to put together a post of the nail polishes that I love to use to really complement my skin tone as well as really make my tan pop.  
Extremely bright shades will always make you look more tanned but if you're not a florescent nail kinda gal, then I suggest giving some of these a try.





From thumb to baby finger, I'm wearing:
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Cute As A Button
Catrice - Pimp My Shrimp
Sally Hanson - Vitamin Sea
NYC - Greenwich Village

Let me know if you have any nail polish recommendations or if you love using any of the ones I mentioned here.
Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena