Thursday 10 April 2014

Daisies and Dogs: Thursday Photo Fun

Today was the first day I've not been sick since last Thursday so I really wanted to get outside for a while.
I took my camera out to the garden with me and decided to snap a few photos of the flowers and my dog. Mainly my dog. 
I'm no photographer but I figured I'd share a few of them with you guys. 
Enjoy :)


This is one of my favourite flowers ever, it's some form of Daisy but that's all I know


This is Misty's "I want to eat that bird" face.


An extremely vibrant red geranium 



New Fuchsia buds complete with the remainder of  a spider web


Guarding her flower pot from any near by birds... It's a dangerous world out there for tiny dogs.


Not sure what these flowers are but I thought they were cute


Rolling in poop. 


Thanks for stopping by. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena