Friday 20 December 2013

Hask Keratin Protein shampoo and conditioner review

About 3 weeks ago, I picked up Hask's Keratin Protien shampoo and conditioner.


Hask isn't a brand I know much about other than they sell lots of their products in Penny's such as smoothing oils, serums and other hair products. 



This pairing claim to "give damaged, over-processed hair a miracle makeover". 
I personally don't have very damaged hair as I chopped it into a bob last summer and I've been taking very good are of it ever since. However I do have quite frizzy hair, especially in high humidity. They also state that they can "reduce frizz and block humidity" with their Hydrolyzed Keratin infusion. 
I've found using these over the past few weeks has really improved the quality of my hair. 
The conditioner is possibly the most amazingly smoothing product I've ever used. My hair felt like silk after the first use. The shine was noticeable even before my hair was dry. 
For me, the only downside is that I have an extremely sensitive scalp and I have to use Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky shampoo before I can shampoo with this. 
If you have an extremely oily scalp, I can imagine you'd end up washing your hair daily. Maybe go for the conditioner only if you fit into that category. 



Both the shampoo and conditioner are free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, alcohol and artificial colours. This made my heart do a little leap as I find it redundant using "conditioning products" that contain many drying ingredients. 
I love this shampoo and conditioner, they're good value for money at €4 a bottle. A little goes a long way, they smell delicious and work from the first use to make your hair glossy, smooth, shiny and virtually frizz free. 
I plan on doing a little more research into this brand to see what other kinds of products they do because I'm pretty impressed by both of these. 
I suggest you give them a try if you're looking to give your hair a little love this winter. :) 


1 comments:

  1. i have sensitive scalp too. Does the shampoo irritate and weigh your hair down?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena