Wednesday 21 January 2015

NOTD - Barry M Gelly - Cardamom

You all knew I couldn't go two weeks in a row without using a Barry M polish.
Today's post is a Gelly which I haven't used in a while so I guess it's a little different than usual... ahem.


Cardamom is a lovely forest green that's slightly muted. It's part of the 2014 Autumn collection which contains a lovely grey, brown, rust, mustard and red. Unfortunately, my skin is so yellow/green, the shades I like the look of clash horribly on me. Thankfully, this looks lovely on.
Can I just point out, green is my least favourite colour in the world so the fact that I actually like this really says something for the shade.


Barry M Gellies usually last at least four days without a topcoat.


I didn't put a topcoat on for these pictures so you could see how much of a high shine it has.


It needs two thin coats for full opacity but one heavy layer will do if you're in a rush. I just find it doesn't dry very well if you just glob it on. 

I love this polish because it steps away from the burgundies and purples we've been wearing all winter but it's not quite the mint green we'll reach for in Spring. It's a lovely transition colour while still being dark and wintry.

Let me know what you think of this polish or if you have it and how you like it.

Thanks for reading! :) 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena