Thursday 16 October 2014

Oriflame The ONE Nail Shield

Lately, my nails have been so brittle again. Admittedly, I've not been following my oil regime so I can understand why they're struggling.
When Anita let me pick an item from the Oriflame The ONE Care collection, I picked the Nail Shield*


I've had both great and awful experiences with nail strengtheners so I wasn't really sure what I was expecting.

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I can honestly say I've noticed my nails are feeling stronger, less bendy and there's no peeling in sight.
I actually managed to damaged the nail bed of my right thumb nail so I've been really struggling to get the nail to grow, not snap off and to stop breaking really low down. I can't say this has fixed it, but it has really helped the left side of my nail to get back to a good condition and not keep flaking away.


The formula itself is about as thick as a normal nail polish and leaves a slightly creamy colour on your nails, which I quite like. It's very easy to apply and dries very quickly.



The brush is a good size, not too big, not too small and it picks up a good amount of product.

It's still early days but overall, I'm really pleased with The ONE Nail Shield and it's going to stay part of my nail care routine for quite a while!
It retails at €6.85 for an 8ml bottle and can be purchased online or through an Oriflame salesperson. Each item in The ONE Care collection is €6.85 and can be found here.

Let me know if you use a nail strengthener or if you're blessed with strong nails.

Thanks for reading! :) 







3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've tried anything from oriflame before but this sounds great, as my nails haven't been in the best shape recently. They never are to be honest but a few weeks I had shellac on and of course picked it all off eventually (now I'm paying for it). Need to look into a nail strengthener like this x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first nail product I'd tried but I'm so surprised at the quality. I've never tried OPI Nail Envy but I think it's quite similar? For the price, you should give it a try, it's honestly improved my nails so much! :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Has this nail shield any effect for growth ?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena