Monday 13 October 2014

Blogger of the Week

TR's Thoughts is one of my favourite beauty blogs and the girl behind the blog is this week's Blogger of the Week!


I've been following TR's blog for quite a while. (formally known as "A Muslimah's Little Blog")

Even though she's in full time education, she puts a lot of work into her blog. She's only been posting for a few months but she's like a total pro at this stage.

Most of the posts you'll find on TR's Thoughts are beauty reviews, recommendations and hauls but there's the occasional lifestyle post too.

You can find her blog on Bloglovin' and also follow her on Twitter and Instagram. I'd definitely advise popping over to her blog if you're on the lookout for new blogs to follow!

Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you want me to visit your blog! :)

Thanks for reading 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It means so much to me :') x

    TR's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, I love you and your blog and I know everyone else will too! :) xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena