Friday 19 September 2014

FOTD #2

Today's makeup look is very simple but one of my favourite looks to wear during the Autumn.
It's almost the same as last week's post, only this time I'm using a dark berry lip.

 

You'll begin to notice that I tend to use the same products for my base each week. I'll just list them instead of adding a description as well so you don't have to keep reading the same thing every Friday.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W3

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige

Soap&Glory One Heck of a Blot

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Dark

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable - Wearing a dark lip can really wash out your complection so I like to use a pinky blush to bring a little colour back into my face

Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil in Sweet Aaubergina - This lip liner is a purple shade that goes really well with any dark, berry lipstick.

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107 - I think every woman and her dog has this lipstick but if you don't, it's a very dark berry red matte lipstick a.k.a the main reason for my existence.

Again, I am the most un-photogenic person there ever was but here's a selfie:



Thanks for reading! :) 





2 comments:

  1. The dark lip suits you so well :)! I'm definitely going to checkout that lipstick shade because I must have been living under a rock as I don't have it haha x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love dark lip colours. You need to get it, you'll be in love haha. It's actually a little less red in real life but still very dark and matte :) xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena