Monday 29 September 2014

Blogger of the Week

This week's Blogger of the Week is:

Aisling from TotalMakeUpAddict



I absolutely love Aisling's writing style. She's so direct and honest with her posts.
TotalMakeUpAddict is one of those blogs that you can pop over to, read a review and not need to go anywhere else because all your questions have been answered.
Her blog is honestly one of my favourites and if you don't already follow her, you so should!
Here's all her social media links so you can follow her in every way possible!


Thanks for reading! ♥ 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Nicholle- I feel very privileged to be included as your Blogger of the Week this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Aisling!! :) I love your blog so I had to share it with everyone. x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena