Monday 22 September 2014

Blogger of the Week

This week's Blogger of the Week is someone I've been following forever. I just love her blog a lot so I would like you to check her out too. :) 





Anita runs a beauty and lifestyle blog. You'll find lots of beauty posts including reviews and recommendations as well as posts about mummy-hood and her general life. 

Anita has a nail polish line called Precious Polish which is full of high quality, homemade nail polishes. I have 2 Precious Polishes and I can confirm, they're awesome.

She is also an Oriflame consultant. You can find her Oriflame profile here, her Oriflame Twitter account here and her Oriflame Instagram account here

Here's a list o her social media links, I hope you check her out! :) 

Google+


Thanks for reading! :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena