Friday 8 August 2014

Blogger of the Week

This week's blogger of the week is one of my favourite bloggers and bestest Snapchat buddy....

Kathleen from Squidgy Moments


Squidgy Moments is an award winning blog full of life updates, beauty, fashion and travel posts.
Kathleen is hilarious and her personality really comes through on her blog. I always find myself smiling or frowning along with her depending on what the post is about.
I'd really appreciate if you could head over and follow her, you won't be disappointed!

You can find all her links below so once you've followed her blog, you can follow her everywhere else too!


Thanks for stopping by :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blogger of the week posts and kathleens blog is definitely one of my favs too. I'll have to get on the snap chat bandwagon with you guys when I get a new phone ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks very much :) You never know you may be next! ;D You certainly have to join us, the fun is real hehhe xxxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so mch love and Sarah too for your lovely comment :) you have made my day thank you! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena