Tuesday 13 May 2014

EcoTools: Fresh and Flawless Brush Set

If you read my last Dublin haul post, you'll know I picked up the EcoTools "Fresh and Flawless 5 Piece Completion Set".


This was my first EcoTools purchase and I don't see it being my last.

As you can see there are 5 beautifully decorated, bamboo handled brushes in the set.



There is a guide on the inside telling you what each brush can be used for which makes this perfect for beginners.



The brushes are extremely soft and all the bristles seem to be secured well. 
I haven't washed them yet but I have spot cleaned them with The Pro Hygiene Collection brush cleaner and they've held their shape and haven't lost any softness.

My favourite brush is the Buffing Concealer Brush. I use it to apply the finishing powder in the Soap&Glory Kick Ass Concealer

The only brush I don't have a use for is the Foundation Brush as I much prefer to buff in my foundation, nothing against the brush. 

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply my powder. I recently purchased the Soap&Glory One Heck of a Blot powder and I love using the Full Powder Brush to apply it evenly all over my face. 

I'm really impressed with this little set and I think it's great value for money at €15.59 in Boots. I can't find it on the Boots site but FeelUnique stock it.

I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Let me know if you have this brush set and what you think of it. 

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a great brush set! I've been looking for a nice one so I may have to give those ones a shot. I love the pretty designs on them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do get it, I think you'll really like them! :) They're so pretty, aren't they? X

      Delete
  2. I picked this up in January as my first makeup brush purchase and loved them! They're so soft x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy about how soft they are haha. How have they held up since you got them? :) x

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous. I love the patterned handle. I've been looking at the Real Techniques brushes but I might be swayed in this direction instead. So pretty! xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Real Techniques Core Collection and I love the buffing brush but I honestly prefer these to any of the others in the set. If you're looking for a brush for foundation then check out Real Techniques but for the price of these you can't go wrong. :) x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena