Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lush: Tulip Bubble Bar

Lush really outdid themselves with their Mother's Day range this year.

click on the image to be taken to Lush's website

For my own mom, I purchased the Tulip Bubble Bar.

This bubble bar comes on a stick just like the Christmas Magic Wand bubble bar. You swish this round your bath water to create a lovely bubble bath.
This smells just like the Sex Bomb bath ballistic, with jasmine and ylang ylang, it's the perfect scent to help you relax and unwind.

I'm a sucker for little added extras and I was pleasantly surprised when I was told that there are wild flower seeds inside the gift tag that you can use to grow your own little flowers.


I just think this is such a sweet gift and great way of showing your mom that you care about her.

Have you tried anything from Lush's Mother's Day range? Let me know :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Beauty, Lifestyle, Ramblings with Nicholle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena